We shouldn't have to say this, but...

Granite is rock.  Rocks are heavy.  Heavy things can hurt you.

When a candle is lit, that means it's on fire.  Fire is hot.  Fire can burn you, and catch other things on fire.

Glass is breakable.  Broken glass is sharp.  Sharp things can cut you.  

Hot candle wax is...well, hot.  And...hot things can burn you.

It's a bad idea to light candles and leave, run errands, or go on a spur-of-the-moment vacation.  Stick around and enjoy them!

When necessary, hand wash your Wholly Granite stones. It's fine to apply granite polish to candle stones and trivets.  We seal the top surface of serving stones and lazy susans with granite sealer, and recommend that you re-seal them every 6 months or less, depending on use. 

Contact us with any questions, use common sense for safety, and you'll have a lifetime of enjoyment from your Wholly Granite items!